Dental Customer Success Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Customer Success team works closely with industry-leading organizations to help them achieve their 3D printing goals. From developing onboarding plans, to quarterly account reviews, to serving as a quarterback for technical or support requests, our Customer Success Managers are the first point of contact for Formlabs customers to address their 3D printing needs. We strive for our customers to get the most value possible from their Formlabs fleet, as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with 100-200 major Dental Labs and Orthodontic Labs across the US
- Partner with our sales and services teams to provide a streamlined customer experience end-to-end
- Partner with our marketing, product and business development teams to bring the voice of the customer into decision making across the organization
- Focus on driving improved customer health across your account base
- Initiate and complete the customer onboarding process for new customers
- Grow your accounts by refining workflows and introducing new Formlabs products.
- Dental 3D Printing experience
- Knowledge of dental and orthodontic model production workflows, including scanning and software
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience printing on the Form 2 in a dental organization
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.