Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Team is an essential part of our Customer Success organization. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will handle both inbound and outbound calls and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base, while supporting agents utilizing our EverQuote Pro platform. Your role is to respond to inbound client inquiries for user support, as well as reach out to our customer base to help them optimize their utilization of our services.
You will be an integral part of our Customer Success team and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success with our support.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to kick-start their career in Customer Success
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handle inbound calls and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base.
- Respond to inbound client inquiries for user support while providing best in class service to our Agents.
- Interact directly with our customers to answer questions, resolve issues quickly, offer product education, provide qualitative and quantitative feedback for our CS, Sales, and Product Teams, and aid in our efforts to retain our customers.
- It’s certainly not mandatory, but we do appreciate any relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Experience using customer support software such as Zendesk or Salesforce a huge plus.
- Ability to take 40+ calls a day.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for helping people succeed, including your peers, combined with a competitive edge and positive attitude.
- A sense of urgency and accountability.
- Experience working on a team and the ability and desire to collaborate effectively.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.