Customer Support Specialist II at Wellframe
Provides exceptional service to users (40%)
- Serve as the Tier 2 point of contact for complex user inquiries via multiple channels (email, in/outbound calls, etc.) in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Work directly with internal and external users on critical / escalated issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve these challenges through comprehensive problem analysis exercising good judgement and discretion.
- Manage, track, process and assign tickets daily.
- Contribute to expedient issue resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to Tier 1 personnel.
- Ensure user needs are top priority and appropriately escalated when applicable.
- Recognize, document, and alert on trends.
- Contributes towards content development of self-service tools for end users as required.
Serve as a product and service expert (30%)
- Serve as the expert in our product and services for external and internal users.
- Represent the voice of users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience and product.
- Assist in training and development of new hires for tier 1 personnel, create trainings and support materials.
- Participate in various projects within the team or department to improve service delivery.
Achievement of performance and metrics (30%)
- Adhere to department and company procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed individual/team performance metrics, user inquiry volumes, and customer contractual service level agreements.
- Achieve desired quality of service and help to identify potential risks as they emerge.
- Working independently and with Management to continuously improve and or create process and procedures.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years experience in a customer success or customer support capacity.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (incl. verbal and written); strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice), and fluency in Spanish or Haitian Creole a plus but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven; demonstrates ability to identify strategy and actionable recommendations.
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk and Salesforce are a plus!
- Strong time management skills, decision making skills, and organizational skills with excellent attention-to-detail.
- Participate in on-call rotations (some holidays as assigned) to respond to urgent issues when they arise; exhibit general flexibility to shift changes.
- Flexible to work 11:30am- 8pm shift
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Outgoing, friendly, and compassionate personality.
- Independently identifies end user needs/challenges through active listening and resolution; building positive engagement through interaction.
- Strong demonstration professional behavior and of the company’s core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence, receptivity to learning opportunities, and ability to identify areas for improvement.