Customer Support Representative II at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking to hire multiple remote Customer Support Representatives who will provide support to the Epic MyChart application. Epic MyChart is a robust patient portal that allows healthcare patients to easily view their upcoming appointments, test results, and invoices. Patients may also be able to schedule new appointments, pay their outstanding invoices, message their physicians, and request e-Visits, as well as many other features.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides answers to users by identifying issues; researching to provide the correct answers; guiding users through corrective steps
- Resolves concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
- Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing client updates to documentation.
- Communicate effectively to management regarding any needed updates or revisions to documentation.
- Accommodates client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High Speed Internet Connection with hard wire capability is required. 30 down 5 up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 + Years of Customer Service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills: handling high pressure situations, be empathetic to end-users
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated
- Good listening skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Minimum typing skills of 45 WPM
- Ability to work non-standard shifts such as 2nd and 3rd shift, weekends, and holidays
- 2 Years Call Center experience
- 2 Years of support or patient documentation experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office, Teams, and troubleshooting basic computer issues
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.