Do you want to lead a team of hardworking, enthusiastic people? We are looking for someone who welcomes the opportunity of delight as many users as possible while also giving them an individual and empathetic experience.
By joining our Customer Support Team, you will be taking on a role to mentor 3 teammates and help them grow their careers and skill sets. Our Customer Support Team is deeply integrated with the Product and Engineering teams, the team leader communicates user pain points to these teams and advocates for what should get fixed.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Mentor/teach any new employees & current staff
- Work with the QA & Product teams to identify and triage bugs & user pain points and ensure customer needs are represented in product decisions
- Develop and execute quarterly goals for the team
- Spearhead training of new employees
- Maintain an up-to-date bug list & known issue section while tracking number of incidents reported for each bug
- Communicate with our user base across all channels, such as social media, email, technical writings, etc.
- Reproduce & verify any customer complaints
What You've Done
- At least 1 year experience managing a team
- 2-3 years of experience working in a Customer Support role, ideally within a software or mobile company.
- Tech-savvy problem solver, familiar with mobile/web technologies
- Exhibit strong communication skills, and empathy
- SQL/HTML/CSS familiarity is a plus but not necessary
- Runkeeper or ASICS Studio user is a big plus!
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.