Do you want to interact with our growing global community of 60 million fitness enthusiasts across multiple products? Join our Customer Support Team and engage with our users while working side-by-side with internal teams to improve the digital experience. We are looking for someone who welcomes the opportunity of delighting as many users as possible.
By joining our Customer Support Team, you will engage with our users while working side-by-side with internal teams to improve the experience in all the products we support. Our Customer Support Associates are deeply integrated with the Product and Engineering teams, allowing us to be more proactive rather than reactive when creating great customer experiences.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Approach each user’s issue empathetically and work with them towards a resolution.
- Communicate with our user base across all channels, such as email, technical writings, social media, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by our user base
- Contribute to our Help Center and enable our users with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed
- Work with the QA and Product teams to identify and triage bugs and user pain points
- Assist in continuously re-evaluating and evolving team processes and how we can continue to do better for our users and our team
What You've Done
- You've been a tech-savvy problem solver, familiar with mobile/web technologies
- Strong communicator with thick skin
- Runkeeper or ASICS Studio user is a big plus
- Overall driven and hardworking individual who loves rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done
- Measure success as a team and not as an individual.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.