Cogito is searching for a Customer Support Associate to join our Customer Success team! The ideal candidate has outstanding customer-facing skills, experience supporting end users, and aptitude for learning new technologies.
The candidate must possess a strong desire to support customers by taking ownership of problems and providing top notch customer service. The candidate must also have a drive to make things better, demonstrate consistent follow-up, and never stop delivering value to Cogito’s customers.
Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on, and obsessed with customers. This role reports to the Customer Support Manager and will work closely with other Customer Support team members to bring the overall Customer Support vision to life at Cogito!
- Help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs regarding Cogito’s software in an articulate & empathetic way over email, chat, phone and/or in-person while meeting or exceeding stated service level agreement (SLA) timeframes
- Manage and track issues to ensure accurate and complete resolution
- Establish priorities and communicate rationale and time frame clearly to customers. Overcomes constraints to meet established deadlines
- Perform routine cloud-based services monitoring and escalate unexpected issues for correction when needed
- Contribute articles to our customer-facing knowledge base in an effort to promote self-help for our customers
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- 4 year degree
- At least 1 year in a support related Level 1 or Level 2 role
- Experience monitoring SaaS or cloud-based services such as CloudWatch, Sumo Logic, or similar systems
- Willingness to work on a rotating shift basis as needed
- Formal experience with SaaS application troubleshooting
- Experience with ticket triage
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced start-up culture
- Experience working in a Customer Support/Success environment
- Experience with help desk software; i.e. Zendesk, Service Desk, or Service Cloud
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt your style to rapid organizational and platform change
- Experience creating knowledge base articles and product documentation
• Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
• Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
• 401(k) retirement plan options
• Ongoing professional development and cross-training
• 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
• 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
• Company paid parental leave upon hire
• Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
• Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Stocked groceries in the kitchen
• Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.