- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by providing our customers with high quality support, while answering questions the customer may have on Kyruus’ suite of products. In all you do, you’ll care and advocate for yourself, your team, our products and our customers.
- You’ll own managing customer support issues, acting as a triage, escalation, and issue owner for customer support requests.
- You’ll help to own scorecard metrics around maintaining SLAs and data ingests.
- You’ll help handle outages and reporting whenever they may occur.
- You’ll understand how our Product solutions work from end-to-end, and support other functions within the organization as the solutions expert.
- You’ll become a skilled user of Zendesk, Confluence, Jira, Jenkins and other systems.
- You’ll report to the Team Lead, Customer Support in the Customer Support department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 1+ year of experience in a customer service/facing role to:
- Identify opportunities to increase the productivity of the Support team, including the updating documentation and templates for level 1 support tickets.
- Review Customer escalations or internal product escalations and act appropriately.
- Guide our customers through our products and assist them in troubleshooting issues and workflows.
- Help investigate data discrepancies, bugs, report requests, and assistance on general issues with Customers.
- Escalate tickets or issues to managers/peers in other departments as appropriate or required.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You excel at communicating with our customers, requesting information from them, and closing the loop when work/support request is complete.
- You maintain a customer satisfaction rating of 95% or higher.
- You’re able to identify tickets that are urgent and require escalation.
- Kyruuvians in the Customer Support Analyst role can move in a more linear career path into a Customer Support Specialist and then become a Senior Customer Support Specialist. From there, Kyruuvians can become a Team Lead, Customer Support.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
About Customer Support at Kyruus
- In addition to embodying Kyruus CORE values, members of the Customer Support team are expected to uphold the Customer Support team values:
- Teamwork - building strong relationships both within our team and with our customers, to make decisions based on what will best promote the success of our team and customers.
- Authenticity - we don’t sugarcoat and we never lie; we are sincere and honest in all communication, regardless of audience.
- Outstanding - we are a results-driven team who strive to exhibit professionalism and excellence in all that we do.