Customer Success Representative at edX
At edX, a Cambridge-based non-profit, our mission is to offer a world-class education to everyone, everywhere, allowing them to gain the in-demand skills and knowledge that will lead to fulfilling careers and lifelong success. Today, edX provides more than 26 million people access to education from the best universities and institutions in the world, including Harvard, MIT, Oxford, and UC Berkeley. edX provides inspirational and transformative knowledge to students of all ages, social status, and income, worldwide.
Our edX For Business team is growing and we are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join us! This is a cross-functional role where you will partner closely with our Sales, Account Management, Finance and the Education Services departments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with customers, think creatively, and make an impact.
- Triages and manage new and existing customer requests through Zendesk ticketing system
- Develops deep understanding of edX course catalog to assist with catalog curation requests
- Supports onboarding new customers onto the edX platform.
- Supports sales and account management through the procurement process and catalog curation.
- Identifies and synthesizes local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions and feedback
- Thinks creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services or customer support-based position
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with high curiosity and willingness to help & collaborate
- Thrives in a fast-paced, Agile work environment
- Familiarity or experience working in a Software as a Service environment is a plus
- Experience in Zendesk and/or Salesforce is preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.