Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series A funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
Reggora is seeking several Customer Success Representatives to immediately join our rapidly growing team and provide inbound technical support and onboarding support to the growing list of lender customers and property appraisers who use our platform technology. This role requires stellar technical troubleshooting, training, and account and relationship management skills to drive value outcomes and solve problems for our clients. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and training to property appraisers and lender customers who use Reggora's platform technology
- Measurably improve customer satisfaction and increase retention by helping customers achieve their business goals
- Drive referrals, renewals, case studies, and account growth
- Build and scale a customer knowledge base
- Work cross-functionally with Product to and Engineering teams ensure customer issues are escalated and resolved promptly and correctly
- Diligently track and report on usage data and support data across a range of features
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of our business
Who We’re Looking For
You are fanatical about providing excellent client service and support and have excellent phone presence and technical skills. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years experience in customer success, account management, or technical account management role, preferably within an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience with CRM, ticketing and messaging systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Talkdesk and Drift
- Knowledge of residential property appraisal and valuation and mortgage processes and industries a plus
- Strong training delivery skills with an ability to build rapport and earn the trust of customers
- A desire to solve problems and build relationships
- Sales and customer service experience a plus
- Desire to exceed goals and achieve results
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reggora is a fast-growth, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Boston’s Seaport district.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com