Customer Success Operations Manager at Mendix (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (EST) on Friday, April 8, 2022
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Customer Success Operations Manager
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As the International Customer Success Manager, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
· Support Zone and Region leaders by reviewing and analysing baseline reporting to extrapolate key business insights that help drive data driven decision making and advance strategy.
· Drive cross collaboration with teams to aid in the development of strategic install base plays to help drive platform adoption and customer stickiness.
· Coordinate and drive fiscal year planning for targets, capacity requirements, and ecosystem prioritisation.
· Enable and manage the CS Ops International team.
· Monitor the execution of strategic priorities to ensure goals/KPIs are met.
· Own and maintain regular operations cadence with Zone and region leaders.
· Collaborate and coordinate with the Analytics team to continue support of reporting automation as initiatives, priorities, and requirements as they shift.
· 5-10 years sales or customer success operations & analytics experience working with multiple stakeholders
· Manager experience required.
· Strong analytical, data-oriented mindset and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making.
· Strong stakeholder and project management capabilities.
· Skilled communicator with interpersonal relationship skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and bring a data set to action.
· Salesforce.com experience required.
· Experience with FF PSA or services automation tool preferred.