Customer Success Manager at Zaius
Zaius assists brands and retailers to deliver relevance into every experience. Our activated Customer Data Platform (CDP) consolidates customer data to deliver the ultimate customer experience across marketing, service, and commerce. Zaius is looking for an ambitious, and highly motivated Growth Success Manager (GSM) to join our Customer Success team. As a Growth Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing guidance, delivering adoption, and fostering fluency for a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
If you are a self-starter that enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic, and autonomous environment, and thrives in challenging situations, Zaius is the place for you. The ideal candidate loves being on the front lines of partnering with top-tier customers to adopt the platform and provide marketing guidance that delivers growth. The Growth Success Manager combines digital marketing expertise, marketing technology acumen, and relationship management to shine the light towards customer growth, satisfaction, and renewal.
- Be passionate about each customer’s success, and focus on assisting their business growth
- Advance adoption of the Zaius platform within each customer’s organization by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging customer engagement, and providing solutions to unique use cases.
- Increase customer value by assisting your customers in setting up and deploying new campaigns and reports within their Zaius environment.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, and serve as an escalated contact for issue management and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain a high level of fluency in Zaius functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in an engaging manner, and deliver trainings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work extensively with a first-class group of colleagues in product management, onboarding, sales, marketing, and engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in post-sales customer management at a SaaS company. Startup experience is a plus.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high degree of initiative and personal accountability to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications to engage both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience and familiarity with email service providers, digital marketing platforms, and/or e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento are a plus, a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Command and confidence in commercial settings, including renewals.