Are you driven by providing world class customer experience? Have you begun a career in Customer Success roles at SaaS organizations and are looking to leverage that in a growing start up where you can impact people’s lives through your partnership with colleges and universities? AdmitHub is seeking a Customer Success Manager to work hand in hand with our college and university partners through their onboarding and successful usage of our AI chatbot.
Who We Are
AdmitHub is the world’s first AI-powered chatbot purpose built to provide the resources, information, and self-motivations to nudge students—regardless of where they are in the process—toward taking the next step in their learning journey. And we have the research to prove it. We don’t sell jeans. We help learners achieve their dreams.
Our Customer Success Managers ensure that they are driving successful partner relationships and working strategically with partners to understand and advise them on a path towards success. They also serve as the face of AdmitHub with executive stakeholders at our partner institutions. Your ability to convey a sense of comfort, confidence, and optimism when connecting with people one-on-one or in groups will be key to your success.
What You’ll Do
- Strategically manage existing customer relationships from program launch
- Ensure high levels of partner engagement, satisfaction and loyalty from program launch through their first year of utilization through
- Developing successful programs with partners by driving adoption of the AdmitHub platform and managing overall health metrics of program
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive strategic value
- Partner with Account Managers to proactively identify partner pain points and areas for partnership expansion
- Work to create and cultivate a group of Partner Advocates to advocate AdmitHub’s value and work in collaboration with our Marketing team to create partner assets like best practices guides, videos, and webinars
- Liaise with other AdmitHub teams to continuously refine and improve internal process and holistic support structure for partners
What You’ll Have
- 3+ years of experience in customer success management within SaaS organizations
- Track record of delivery in a customer success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, growth, and retention
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with a “no task is too small” attitude; able to translate ambiguity into concrete plans and resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
AdmitHub is committed to creating a company where all employees regardless of background can show up and feel they belong. This is an ongoing journey, and we welcome feedback on how we’re doing during your interview process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.