Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an agile team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We’re growing fast and need the very best Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Boston. You’ll ensure customers receive exceptional value from the Immersive Labs platform by understanding their needs and supporting their journey through workshops, and direct engagement.
You will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of Immersive Labs across customers’ organizations, and managing customer programs. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your communication skills and ability to work with customers ranging from security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders will be key to your success.
Customer success is one of the keys behind Immersive Labs rapid growth and we need you to proactively blend project management and account management to maximize net revenue retention and unlock upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive successful adoption and use of the Immersive Labs platform
- Perform customer onboarding, health checks, develop materials and presentations to conduct business reviews and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Engage with senior stakeholders to develop strategic business relationships
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement requests
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives and help to organize and attend customer-focused events as necessary
- Identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities within accounts
- Manage and follow up on internal customer feedback processes
- Use Gainsight and other relevant apps to comprehensively manage the customer relationship
To be successful:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion along with excellent planning and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of post-sales/pre-sales experience with expertise engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Interest or background in Cybersecurity, Risk Management or Consulting and an understanding of Customer Success within a SaaS environment.
What Immersive Labs offer:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Level up cyber workforces around the world, click apply to find out more.