Customer Success Manager
Greater Boston Area
Zaius is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) for e-commerce retailers that consolidates customer data to deliver the ultimate user experience in marketing, service, and commerce. Zaius is looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our new strategic accounts team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing adoption oversight, technical advisory and user training for our strategic accounts.
If you are a self-starter that enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic and autonomous environment, and thrives in challenging situations, Zaius is the place for you. The ideal candidate loves being on the front lines of partnering with top tier customers to adopt the platform and provide technical solutions to complex problems. The Customer Success Manager on the strategic accounts team is a true hybrid of technical aptitude, relationship management and digital marketing expertise that results in increased adoption, value, satisfaction and renewal of the customer.
- Be passionate about customer success and drive adoption by maintaining and developing ongoing relationships with 30+ of our largest and most strategic customers.
- Advance adoption of the Zaius platform within our customers’ organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging customer engagement, and providing solutions to unique use cases.
- Increase customer value by assisting your customers in setting up and deploying new campaigns and reports within their Zaius environment.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, and as primary point of contact for issue management and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain a high level of fluency in Zaius functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in an engaging manner, and deliver trainings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3+ years of experience in post-sales customer management at a SaaS company. Startup experience is a plus.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a high degree of initiative and personal accountability to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications to engage both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience and familiarity with email service providers, digital marketing platforms, and/or e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento are a plus, a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
Zaius is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Read Full Job Description