We are excited to roll out the Customer Success team which will be responsible for onboarding and ensuring the long-term success of our Ellevation partners. The Customer Success team will work closely with administrators and other district stakeholders to ensure Ellevation is set up and used extensively to ensure English Learners succeed. Customer Success Managers care, listen, learn, innovate, and champion to ensure that our partners are able to maximize their use of Ellevation. In addition, Customer Success Managers will work for hand in glove with our Account Managers to ensure districts are set up for renewals and expansions, by ensuring strong district health. And most importantly, you will help thousands of educators take advantage of a software solution that helps English Language Learners achieve their highest aspirations.
You will be an expert in our product and best practices, consulting with our partners on how best to leverage Ellevation in their districts. This requires a combination of organizational skills, relationship management, a service orientation, and entrepreneurship. Just as important, we are looking for someone who wants to be in a scaling organization, has tremendous communication skills, is motivated, proactive, and a self-starter.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main onboarding contact and act as the key relationship manager responsible for account health and ongoing adoption and engagement
- Identify risks that may impact the success of Ellevation within the district and proactively determine mitigating actions necessary to resolve issues
- Communicate desired outcomes with customers by analyzing customer health metrics and driving the value of the Ellevation suite of products
- Maintain high levels of partner satisfaction, while managing partner expectations
- Exhibit confidence in consulting with districts to ensure the success of Ellevation
- Work collaboratively with all Customer Success teams to document best practices for implementation and customer success initiatives
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience and knowledge of the ELL landscape and instructional practices
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Eagerness to tackle complex partner challenges and a demonstrated ability to break things down into concise, actionable steps for both internal stakeholders and our end-users
- Rigorous approach to project management
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating for partner needs internally and externally
- Passion for driving change in education
- Travel to support onboarding and user gatherings as needed
Location: Boston or remote
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Language Learners (ELLs). Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations with a best-in-class data and instructional planning platform, resources to build teacher capacity, and student-facing programs to teach academic language.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.