Customer Success Manager at BHE
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading Instant Health Data (“IHD”) platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Customer Success Manager to ensure our clients have a positive experience, from onboarding and throughout their long-term interaction with our company. The right candidate will have a proven track record of developing and maintaining SaaS customer relationships and will focus on servicing IHD customers. This position is full-time in our downtown Boston office (remote candidates not considered).
Essential responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers.
- Responsible for day-to-day internal and external action items in support of assigned customers, including training coordination/scheduling, scheduling and conducting effective customer check-ins with proper planning and follow-up, and working with internal teams to resolve outstanding issues and escalate as needed.
- Handle customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease.
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with BHE and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Ensure that all data and customer agreements are current and up-to-date.
- Contracting coordination with BHE’s legal department.
- Collaborate closely with the solutions and business development teams to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities; proactively identify any customer risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS company working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role with strong executive presence and communication abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and facilitation skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Exceptional organization skills
- Willingness to travel (10-15% of the time) as needed
BHE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.