Customer Success Manager at Alyce
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to the faces of the people we interact with.
We are a fast-moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring humanity back into B2B marketing and sales. At Alyce, we are customer-obsessed and put the customer at the center of our company decisions. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, this is a hybrid position responsible for leading implementations, creating high adoption of our technology, ensuring customers are maximizing their investment and long-term customer success. You will manage a set of partner relationships, providing them strategic and consultative support to build and maintain success throughout their lifecycle.
Who you will be doing...
- Manage enterprise client relationships, creating account growth plans, and navigating scope conversations with positive outcomes for all involved
- Drive solution adoption by providing best practices, solution usage maturity benchmarks, diagnosing barriers to adoption, and helping the customer address those obstacles.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Alyce product and our customer's specific needs in support of their ongoing usage
- Communicating in a concise but appealing manner, with the ability to simplify technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide proactive support to our clients
What you need to be successful...
- 3-7 years in a Customer Success role in the SaaS industry.
- Customer-centric mindset - you own, drive, and affect change at large companies, ensuring customers achieve beyond their desired outcomes.
- A clear, confident, and compelling communicator in your writing, conversation, one on one or in front of an audience.
- Resourceful, scrappy, and creative - if a playbook doesn’t exist, you map it out and build it for the whole team to use.
- Strong business acumen and experience in high-growth companies.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills - you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other Alyce teams to identify and pursue growth opportunities in accounts, aligned with customer outcomes.
- An attitude to not be content with settling for “good enough.”
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%).
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks