Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Our mission is to help companies systemize and digitally run their Mergers & Acquisitions and other processes from end to end. Large companies increasingly rely on mergers and acquisitions to grow their businesses, yet ~70% of M&A endeavors fail. We believe the current tools being used by M&A professionals majorly contribute to the problem, and we aim to fix that. We have created a platform that removes the need for disparate manual tools that is revolutionizing the M&A market. We are seeking talented individuals who desire a challenge. We have tripled our headcount over the past year and are continuing to grow rapidly.
What do we do?
The success of our customers is largely dependent on their ability to drive change in their organization. The customer success function helps them achieve that. As a Customer Success Manager, your objective is to help the customers achieve their goals and drive foundational, programmatic change. This role is a blend of a trainer, consultant, project manager, and more. It is a critical role for our growing organization and you will be a key contributor within a few weeks.
The Customer Success Manager position is a consultative, client-facing role – essential to the successful onboarding, training and long-term management of our clientele. You will collaborate with our customers to understand their M&A goals and help them achieve their objectives by leveraging our platform. As part of the Customer Success team, you will provide client services to customers, while expanding platform best practices, improving internal processes, and furthering the business unit’s development. You will ensure the customer’s long-term success by bridging the gap between their status quo and an industry leading M&A management process.
Additional responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager include:
- Presenting to senior executives and key stakeholders in client companies
- Helping high profile corporate development teams navigate, change and transform the way they manage M&A
- Partnering with cross-functional team members across Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations
- Providing mentorship and guidance of Midaxo’s products and services
- Travel up to 15%
- 1+ years of experience in either M&A, consulting, investment banking, change management, fintech customer success
- 2+ years of direct client facing experience
- Self-driven and goal oriented - hungry to succeed and gain experience
- Authorization to work in US without visa sponsorship
Presentable to senior executives especially written communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and structured with excellent problem solving skills
- High quotient of global business acumen
- Imaginative to diagnose problems and come to a creative solution
- Business intelligence/analytics experience is a plus
- International exposure is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Equity for all our employees
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- A collaborative, flexible work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way M&A is done
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, but very results-driven culture
- As this is an independent role, we are looking for a self-starter with flair!
Please include in your application:
- Your resume
- Cover letter telling us about yourself, your experience and accomplishments. List any specific skills or previous projects that make you stand out.
- Your salary request
We look forward to hearing from you!