Customer Success Manager
Greater Boston Area
This role blends technical skills with strong strategic marketing skills. If you have either worked in marketing or helped customers with their marketing strategy and are also comfortable working with APIs, HTML, CSS and aren’t scared to hop into Terminal once in awhile or geek out with customer’s marketing data and stats -- then we want to hear from you.
This position plays a critical role within the Customer Success team. You will be the single point of contact and advocate for 60-80 customers and over $100K in monthly revenue. As the customer advocate you will devise strategies to help our customers make more money and help effectively manage the technical and business health of our customers. You will do this through proactive account management, dashboard review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding environment/infrastructure, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, and a previous background in email marketing or general marketing solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts.
- Increase email revenue for all your customers
- Onboard all new clients, so they are set up the “Klaviyo Way”, continually provide strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review a customer dashboard and address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals, mitigation plans, configuration, and revenue achievement plan
- Obtain and coordinate Klaviyo product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features relevant to their environment.
- Have a deep understanding of the Klaviyo product.
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of account management experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- 2+ years experience in marketing or email marketing .
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Proven leaderships skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, APIs
- Excellent analysis and debugging skills.
- Previous programming experience a plus.
Read Full Job Description