Customer Success Manager - Team Model
If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. Our mission is to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software.
Our Customer Success Managers possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realize their intended value with HubSpot. Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on role competency development and a performance-based promotion path.
As a Customer Success Manager
- Be passionate about customer success and experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment
You will execute on the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively in a team of CSMs managing a shared install base of customers
- Ascertain customer goals and collaborate on customized inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability
- Engage customers via inbound e-mail, resolving inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Engage customers via strategy calls, securing buy-in for customer execution on inbound strategies
- Over time, take on additional responsibility in the form of execution and development of proactive engagement channels
- Partner with internal teams to maintain and grow customer investment across HubSpot's platform
- Positively contribute to an team culture of skill development and peer-to-peer feedback
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Aptitude for learning software
- Prior experience in a customer service or consulting role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of marketing and sales best practices
- Customer Success experience at a SaaS organization
- Fluency in other languages
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).