Customer Success Enablement Manager at Everbridge
Everbridge is seeking a Customer Success Manager to collaborate closely with our Account Management and Professional Services teams to drive Adoption, Growth, and Customer Satisfaction across our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for working directly with clients and making them successful.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role (e.g. Professional Services, Account Management, Customer Success).
- Strong technical capabilities, including experience with SaaS platforms, APIs, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong Project Management and Training skills
- Be a self-starter
Key tasks for this role include:
- Building and running our Webinar Program – including program creation, content creation, delivery of webinars, driving attendance, measuring impact.
- Building and run our User Groups – including in-person coordination and management of these user groups across the US.
- Assisting with customer enablement and retention efforts – serving as a product expert to assist with ad-hoc requests from our Account Management and Sales teams, as well as programmatic efforts to drive adoption and usage within the customer base.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.