Customer Success Director - Northeast
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a Program Director within Customer Success, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The Program Director will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The Program Director is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix platform and for closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- 8-10 plus years of consulting and/or SaaS based technical account management experience
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- A strong digital transformational vision
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
Read Full Job Description