Customer Success Associate at edX
EdX is an open-source eLearning platform with a mission to provide high quality education for everyone, everywhere. Founded by Harvard and MIT, edX is focused on transforming online and on-campus learning through groundbreaking methodologies, game-like experiences and cutting-edge research on an open-source platform.
Our Enterprise team is growing and we are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team. This is a cross functional role where you will partner closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Educational Services departments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with new customers, think creatively, and make an impact on a brand new team at edX.
- Support onboarding new customers onto the edX platform. This includes supporting sales through the procurement process and catalog curation.
- Understand and anticipate customers' needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate demand
- Support account managers with marketing materials and course curation to help drive account adoption
- Identifies and synthesizes local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions
- Attend regular check in calls with customers to determine methods to drive adoption
- Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services or customer support-based position
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced, Agile work environment
- Familiarity or experience working in a Software as a Service environment is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce, Excel, and/or Tableau is preferred
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus!
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.