Customer Success Associate - Co-Op at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
What You'll Do:
- Accurately create compliant advertising documentation to provide our dealer customers for their monthly co-op claims.
- Monitor and maintain compliance of our co-op active dealer base in accordance with individual OEM standards
- Deliver exceptional customer service while also enhancing our dealer and car shopper experience.
- Support our customers and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Follow workflow procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Be part of a team of highly motivated individuals who collaborate in leading our customers to success.
Who You Are:
- 1-3+ years customer service or administrative experience
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to work autonomously
- Automotive Industry experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Photoshop experience a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.