Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
The Customer Success Associate will train, drive adoption, and identify growth opportunities across our customer base to ensure satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. You’ll be an advocate for the customer internally and focus on ensuring a positive customer experience for a high volume of accounts. As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll develop core business skills that will enable you to grow your career at Datadog!
- Identify and qualify opportunities for added value within smaller customers
- Troubleshoot on issues and FAQs to ensure a positive customer experience
- Proactively work with customers to find expansion opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role and desire to grow a career in Customer Success
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Strong multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- B2B tech space
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.