Customer Service Representative
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
As a member of the Toast Customer Care Team you will be responsible for interacting and providing information in response to various customer inquiries, concerns and requests. In addition, this
role will be a supporting position to the customer care team in processing and assisting with various back office tasks that are critical to ensure customer success.
What you will do:
- Entering and tracking Return Material Orders both to and from our customers to ensure timely delivery and return of the hardware that keeps our customers running.
- Assisting customers with their subscription & billing questions
- Offering and providing bank card information services such as chargebacks, rekeys and other processing information as requested by our Toast customers.
- You will follow up with our customers on potential fraud notices
- In this role you will respond to issues that may require troubleshooting and communication of information pertinent to the processes you are responsible for.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource & follow up to ensure timely responses.
- Set up new customer accounts
Do you have the right ingredients?
- May require bachelor's degree or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills - written and oral.
- Ability to inspire confidence and communicate with customers from different customer levels in a professional manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadline
- Aptitude to define actions plans to execute issue resolution or escalation.