Customer Experience Team Lead at EverQuote
We are looking for a Customer Experience Team Leader to help train, grow, and manage our Customer Experience Team’s handling of all post-sale activities. When our licensed insurance sales team completes an application, this team’s mission is to ensure each client’s shopping journey results in a bound insurance policy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Customer Experience Team Lead will be developing processes while training and managing team members. You will be collaborating with other teams, marketing, traffic and sales to enhance customer service. You will also be following up on every aspect of the Case Work so you can effectively train and support the Customer Experience Team.
- Being hands on, comfortable with data, attention to detail and strong communication skills are crucial to your success.
- Once our clients complete their first insurance application, you own the end-to-end post-application experience. This will vary across insurance line and insurance product, but the end-goal is the same: Get and keep our clients covered!
- You will take ownership and coordinate with the front-line sales operation to execute on the annual renewal process for health and Medicare policies.
- Drive best-in-class cross sell performance to ensure our clients are well covered following the initial application.
Who You’ll Work With:
- You will work with the Customer Experience Team as well as marketing, sales, and agency operations.
- You have strong people skills. You possess a passion to help others.
- Have experience managing teams who have direct responsibility for customer interactions.
- Have successfully created and managed team metrics to drive performance.
- Have developed, trained on, managed, and improved key processes within a functional team
- Have 5+ years of experience in a Sales, Case Management, Customer Experience, Customer Service or similar team
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Ideally licensed in health and life insurance lines. Exceptional candidates will be considered without these licenses, but will be required to earn them once employed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.