Customer Experience Rep.
Customer Experience Representative
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to the faces of the people we interact with.
We are a fast-moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring humanity back into B2B marketing and sales. At Alyce, we are customer-obsessed and put the customer at the center of our company decisions. We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative, who will be working directly with our customers to ensure they have an exceptional experience with the product once they are live. You will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights and to test new features/products prior to release. This ensures we are building a great product for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively intake, research and resolve customer questions and issues in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests across many channels (email, tickets, chat, etc.)
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues. Communicate these trends to the wider team for broad improvements
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams
- Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes, while surfacing meaningful customer feedback
- Proactively recommend areas for improvement, with solutions that help achieve team goals and successes
Who you are...
- You have a passion for Customer Support and it's positive impact on the company
- You have prior experience (1-3 years) in a similar role
- You believe that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy
- You understand web-based applications (such as ZenDesk, ServiceCloud, FreshDesk, etc.)
- Have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Patient: No matter what, you maintain a calm, positive voice when handling a wide range of customer personalities
- You’re not afraid of learning and are always willing to raise your hand for help
- You excel at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- A Bostonian: You’re local and able to work in our Boston, MA office daily.
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Dis Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks