Customer Experience Associate (Temp to Perm) at DraftKings
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
A customer-centered community.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be the primary point of contact for our DFS product – to answer customer questions and help advocate across the company. We are innovators in the sports entertainment industry and we want you to help us further our mission of bringing sports fans closer to the games they love. This is a Temp to Perm position built around the NFL Season.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Associate:
- Provide exceptional customer service through demonstrating product knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with our customers across several channels – phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Promote the DraftKings brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills.
- Advocate for our players to help us grow the business.
- You may be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commissions.
- You may also be the primary point of contact for our Sports Betting product
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you’ll have prior call center, or customer service, experience.
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts, which includes 5 days of work with 2 days off.
- Competence with Zendesk (or other ticketing processor systems) and Microsoft Office product suite.
- If you are polite, attentive, and friendly, then we are looking for you.
- Note, this is a temp to perm position that runs through the NFL season.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description