Customer Education Specialist at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Customer Education Specialists are responsible for executing day-to-day content operations and will create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo customers grow their businesses.
You’ll create strategic content across a variety of different formats, but primarily written and video content. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the Academy team, marketing, sales, and customer success to create interesting and educational resources.
Academy’s mission is to enable our customers to grow through self-serve content, so you’ll be playing a critical role in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals.
A successful candidate has a strong background in marketing strategy, and is an exceptional storyteller and writer. You are also comfortable on camera and know how to create digestible and engaging videos. You’ll have a thorough understanding of the eCommerce marketing landscape, and how to keep the quality of content consistent with Klaviyo’s brand.
You’ll be part of the Academy team and report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Academy.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Research, rrite, & conceptualize content. You’ll work collaboratively with a team of video producers and designers to turn your words,research, and strategies to life through courses, lessons, and other on-demand learning resources.
- Pitch content ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, and you’ll regularly contribute ideas for high-quality content.
- Monitor performance. You’ll work collaboratively with the Academy and Learner Experience teams to understand how to measure the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s driving traffic, what’s reducing support tickets, what has a high CSAT rating—and you’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create.
Who You Are:
- You’re an experienced marketer, storyteller, writer, and communicator.
- You have a customer-first mindset and deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- You’re excited to become a thought leader in the industry and pioneer new forms of content.
- You’re passionate about engaging and educating audiences, curious by nature, and energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- You have at least two years of experience in digital marketing or eCommerce.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.