Corporate Events Manager at DataRobot
DataRobot is seeking an energetic and positive person with a passion for corporate events to join our team. This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization and planning skills who can work autonomously with minimal supervision, but can also work effectively with others collaborating within a team environment. The ideal candidate brings a proven track record of flawless event planning and execution, effective communication, and project management.
- Manage and execute internal events for employees including leadership events, culture events, recruiting events, recognition events, employee engagement events, and offsites
- Project manage, plan and oversee all elements of the execution of execute level for (C-level) meetings and events to include quarterly board meetings.
- Manage the VIP fly in program
- Communicate with vendors in preparation for events.
- Ensure meetings/events are aligned with the company’s strategic initiatives by weaving the vision into the meeting framework
- Liaise and consult with senior leaders to define the scope and objectives of the meeting/event
- Define meeting strategy and build project plan for successful execution
- Drive cost savings and efficiencies throughout the process
- Report directly to the Director of Events and work closely with the VP of HR, executive assistant to CEO and office manager
- 5+ years’ event management experience
- Advanced experience and know-how; related to the meetings, events, and/or hospitality industry
- Strong budget, forecasting, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- A quick-thinking problem solver
- A team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and clearly identify priorities
- Proven communication skills, detailed oriented and meticulous
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining organization and control
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to execute early morning and evening events as needed
- Ability to execute physical tasks such as moving tables and chairs and to stand for prolonged periods during event execution
- Ability to show initiative and desire to grow within the role
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation