Contact Center Operations Manager, Virtual at Agero + Swoop
Join, Learn & Grow
2021 continues to be a year of growth for Agero! We’ve expanded our remote agent workforce and to ensure we are there for our customers in their time of need means we also have front line leaders ready to inspire & coach their remote teams to levels of performance beyond expectations.
Agero is looking to add motivated, customer focused and high energy Operations Managers to our growing remote contact center team. Whether you have been leading for a while and you are looking for a push towards your next step or if you are a newer leader in search of an environment where you will be coached and afforded opportunities to grow– look no further.
We offer this: a chance to lead highly motivated teams, to serve customers and a forum to excel. With over 20 years of contact center leadership experience, Agero’s site leaders have an extraordinary track record of hiring and accelerating careers – we hope you will consider this amazing opportunity.
The Operations Manager Virtually manages customer service operations while maintaining client satisfaction. Manages assigned client group(s) to achieve operational goals which support company objectives. Develops and monitors the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow. Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Develops and manages a motivated, effective team including supervisors, team leaders, and associates. Establishes program directions that support corporate goals as well as allow for team growth.
Manages a geographically dispersed team of Remote Roadside Assistance Agents
- Develop and evolve remote agent productivity standards and associated reporting
- Build supervisory team and structure that is accustomed to managing remote employees and the complexity in the remote environment
- Quickly identifies outliers and ensure process in place to identify broader opportunities as well as drive improvement
- Develop process around feedback, recognition and accountability within the remote space that utilizes tools unique to remote employees with minimal offline time
- Identify process improvements unique to the remote environment that will reduce expense and increase productivity
- Create a unique remote culture that drives performance that outpaces traditional brick & mortar locations
- Builds process to validate ISP and equipment performance for potential and existing employees
- Remotely Manages designated client groups as defined by agent group(s) assignments.
- Establishes and maintains program direction/changes and communicates with clients on daily basis.
- Anticipates client needs and identifies and suggests opportunities and new ideas/innovations to the client.
- Oversees remote personnel for client groups by allocating work through supervisors, contact center representatives and administrative supports.
- Provides ongoing coaching and development for direct reports.
- Oversees all personnel related issues for associates assigned to client group(s) within department.
- Cascades yearly/quarterly goals based on business unit's strategic plan.
- Participates in planning meetings to support departmental and associate growth.
- Coordinates and monitors daily work flow to ensure smooth operations, cost containment, and quality.
- Administers policies and procedures to assure consistency and equitable treatment.
- Maintains knowledge of system, telecommunications and operational capabilities
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE: 5+ related experience with supervisory experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment and supervisory experience in an inbound contact center. 2 years of project or supervisory/management experience. 2+ years of experience managing a fully remote team.
COMPLEXITY: Manages 5-7 supervisors. Responsibilities include participation in the hiring process; training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Utilizes good judgment, exercises decision making skills, and demonstrates leadership qualities. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Manages client expectations.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with both internal and external clients, customers and vendors. Proactively partners with other departments to provide information and feedback, analyze reports for continuous improvement and resolve customer/client issues.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Actively promotes the corporate mission and value statement. Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call status. Some travel required. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.