Corvus is seeking a Compliance Manager to join its growing team reporting to its Sr. Counsel, Compliance. This individual should have significant experience managing all aspects of regulatory and corporate compliance, including individual and entity adjuster and producer licensing as well as secretary of state licensing.
This role will allow the individual to shape their career while simultaneously shaping a growing InsurTech startup with Corvus. The individual should be highly motivated and excited to build thought leadership in the commercial insurance industry.
- Manage all individual and entity adjuster and producer licensing
- Collaborate across multiple departments to develop and manage an operational compliance program
- Develop and implement claim and underwriting audit processes
- Assist with external regulatory audits
- Support, maintain and manage relationships with several vendors, including licensing and surplus lines tax filings
- Routinely meet with internal stakeholders to identify new compliance projects and to provide ongoing updates on existing compliance projects
- Understand current operational processes and explore ways to improve as we continue to grow
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring and reporting on results of assigned special projects
- Drive employee engagement by exhibiting passion about the company, values, business and our customers
- 5+ years of insurance compliance experience in a commercial lines p&c insurer, broker, MGA, MGU or coverholder
- Experience with admitted and non-admitted insurance compliance
- Experience managing all individual and entity licensing
- Have an excellent understanding of U.S. regulations and how to work with U.S. regulators
- Experience with FCA and Lloyd’s regulators is preferred
- Experience and comfort with running reports out of claim and underwriting systems
- Seeking ambitious individuals eager to build and grow expertise with Corvus
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- CPCU, AIS, AINS, MCE and other insurance designations a plus
- College degree required
- Some travel may be requested
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can soar. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or [email protected]
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!