Community Experience Associate
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love turning data into action? We do too.
We’re growing quickly. As we scale, we’re looking for a Community Experience Associate who is passionate about turning data into dynamic, tangible business actions. You will measure the sentiment of our community at all times and help us find new ways to become a customer-first company. At DraftKings, we know consumers are more than numbers on a screen and when you join us, you’ll serve as their advocate.
What you’ll do as a Community Experience Associate:
- You will support a world class customer research and service team.
- Promote operation enhancements that are driven by feedback from influential players within the community.
- You will implement Net Promoter Score closed loop communications with sentiment promoters and detractors.
- Mine Sportsbook and DFS social communities for sentiment drivers and participate in the crating of tailored messages within these communities.
- Advocate for an “all players” mindset on behalf of the DraftKings Community Team as we grow the business.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s degree in business management, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Docs experience.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and proactive.
- You are passionate about sports and fantasy sports with an understanding of customer experience.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.