CloudHealth - Technical Support Engineer at CloudHealth by VMware
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a highly self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for our customers in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You should possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions. Be a part of a growing international team at an innovative technology company experiencing striking growth in the market.
Job Role and Responsibility
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate, and/or provide resolution to customer support tickets.
- Reproduce, document, and call out product defects to the Engineering team.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requirements to Engineering and Product Management.
- Identify commonly asked questions and generate knowledge base articles based on this content.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor to customers.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills as a go-getter with a lot of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems.
- 3+ years of providing technical support for enterprise customers.
- Finance and data analytics experience preferred
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience administering the CloudHealth platform
VMware is not currently supporting visa sponsorship for this role
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.