PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We are looking for a dynamic clinical project manager who will report to the senior director, clinical development to drive our clinical study roadmaps by partnering with internal and external stakeholders. Scientific and project management skills will be key to success in driving the necessary studies for pre and post market assessment of our products, as well as clinical trial services.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for and must have a demonstrated ability to successfully develop, implement, manage, and complete clinical trials operationally within designated programs and timelines.
- Lead development and communication of presentations to keep internal and external teams aware of progress, timelines, and risks in order to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Manage day to day monitoring of study activities and any issues that may arise.
- Partner with cross functional internal teams and external stakeholders to manage, adjust, and revise project timelines/budgets as necessary. Must be able to resolve problems using FDA and other regulations, adherence to GCP requirements, and through regular site interactions.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and ability to bring teams together to successfully plan and execute PathAI clinical trials.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of project management experience in medical device and/or drug development clinical trials and a BS or BA in a relevant scientific discipline, or 1-2+ years of experience with an M.S. or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Robust understanding of clinical trial regulations, GCP and GCLP.
- Experience in digital pathology, radiology or other imaging technology-based clinical trials is highly preferred.
- Good organizational skills, attentive to details, and able to multitask.
- Project Management Certification is a plus.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.
Read Full Job Description