Clinical Services Director
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Clinical Services Director role.Caring
Clinical Services is the standard bearer for reflecting both patient and provider values and needs within the Kyruus platform. We champion the reflection of the myriad of needs and use cases of all those impacted by the inherently clinical but deeply individual search and match experience. We are committed to improving healthcare through accurately capturing and leveraging the unique attributes and competencies of clinicians.Ownership
- You’ll work across the company to ensure that the clinical voice is present with our internal teams and you’ll externally interact with clinical leaders and administrators to ensure adherence to best practices.
- You’ll have access to our client data, use our testing and production environments, and manage projects using Smartsheet.
- You’ll create, document and maintain a continuously improving process for the engagement of clinicians and the achievement of adequate levels of clinical keyword configuration and well configured providers
- You’ll be the main clinical contact for a portfolio of customers and work with them to ensure optimal clinical configuration to support both the internal well configured customer goals as well as the search experience goals of the customer.
- You’ll manage customer clinical implementations through discovery of clinical strategy, determining configurations for clients, and resourcing as appropriate.
- You’ll develop new customer and prospect engagement opportunities, particularly around case studies and webinars stemming from clinical perspective
- You’ll engage with clinical executives across our customer base, act as SME around Clinical Services as a key differentiator of our company
- You’ll contribute to the advancement of clinical knowledge by participating in the creation of white papers/blogs/articles, development of webinars, and the strategic planning for ATLAS and our Clinical Forum
- You’ll take an active role in the advancement of clinical products including updating the Kyruus Clinical Library (KCL) and serve as a clinical expert in the development of new features that will contribute to the clinical configuration and experience.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Clinical Services in the Clinical Services Division
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- A minimum of a Clinical Master’s Degree (RN, PA, MD)
- Experience in leadership roles within a health system
- Expert communicator with top-notch written and presentation skills, able to skillfully and independently relate to Kyruus management and staff as well as our Health System customers.
- Nice to have: Clinical Informatics Experience; LEAN/Six Sigma Certification
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Increased numbers of Clinical leader participation (as well as more health systems sending their clinical leaders) in our annual Clinical Summit and ATLAS
- NPS participation and target scores reached
- Reach goal percentage of well configured customers
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Clinical Services Director role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Clinical Services.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.