Clinical Operations Director at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Clinical Operations Director role.Caring
Clinical Services is the standard bearer for reflecting both patient and provider values and needs within the Kyruus platform. We champion the reflection of the myriad of needs and use cases of all those impacted by the inherently clinical but deeply individual search and match experience. We are committed to improving healthcare through accurately capturing and leveraging the unique attributes and competencies of clinicians.Ownership
- You will work across the company to ensure that the clinical voice is present with our internal teams and you’ll externally interact with clinical leaders and administrators to ensure adherence to best practices.
- You’ll create, document and maintain a continuously improving process for the engagement of clinicians and the achievement of adequate levels of clinical keyword configuration and well configured providers
- You’ll create a framework for strategically prioritizing legacy and implementation customers for clinical engagement meetings and activities
- You’ll coordinate meetings across the customer base for the clinical team to efficiently utilize time to meet with customers
- You’ll develop Clinical Dashboard in Salesforce to transparently capture impact, and communicate value and ROI
- You’ll maintain Clinical Services shared drive in Google docs, together with the clinical services team creating collateral and continually updated clinical team slide decks
- You’ll inform, coordinate and aggregate product feedback tickets in Jira to give insight into the product roadmap, act as SME for both customers and internal teams around clinical services activities
- You’ll develop new customer and prospect engagement opportunities, particularly around case studies and webinars stemming from clinical perspective
- You’ll establish new approaches with the clinical leads to ascertaining and tracking the quality of configuration as an aspect of satisfaction and business case fulfillment
- You’ll engage with clinical executives across our customer base, act as SME around Clinical Services as a key differentiator of our company
- You’ll report to the Chief Medical Officer in the Clinical Services division of the Company.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- 2+ years of project management experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience using Salesforce, Smart Sheets, Google Suite
- Expert communicator with top-notch written and presentation skills, able to skillfully and independently relate to Kyruus management and staff as well as our Health System customers.
- Nice to have: PMP or process improvement experience/certification
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Increased numbers of Clinical leader participation (as well as more health systems sending their clinical leaders) in our annual Clinical Summit and ATLAS
- NPS participation and target scores reached
- Reach goal percentage of well configured customers
- Established reproducible scalable processes for configuration
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Clinical Operations Director role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Clinical Operations.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.