Client Success Manager, Medium at Panorama Education
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and others.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team and support a portfolio of 30-35 district partnerships with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert, supporting clients to ensure satisfaction with our products and their client experience. You will leverage your expertise to support clients from onboarding through ongoing engagement with data. In addition to using Panorama, you’ll make considerable use of Excel, troubleshoot questions using your expert knowledge of Panorama’s products, and work closely with clients to align their needs and the best practices we’ve learned over the years.
- Serve as the project manager for 30-35 of our large district clients that use Panorama Student Success, Surveys, and/or Social Emotional Learning Surveys
- Plan for and effectively track progress on projects that cross multiple stakeholder groups
- Execute technical delivery of projects using the Panorama platform and MS Excel
- Collaborate with an Account Director, Implementation Lead, and other team members to deliver projects on time, error-free, and in alignment with client vision
- Organize and facilitate key virtual client touch points throughout the project lifecycle
- Onboard new clients and provide resources to help them navigate Panorama tools, introduce them to best practices and support them when they face technical challenges, and set up their reports so they can take action to improve their schools and classrooms
Experience working with large organizations (districts, corporations, other organizations)
- 2+ years of previous professional experience in a client services, technology, education, non-profit, or other relevant environment
- Passion for supporting clients in building systems and structures for using data to improve student outcomes
Stellar project management and collaboration skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to create and manage complex project plans on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Self-starter; capable of working independently and problem-solving on time-sensitive timelines
- Thoughtful and dedicated team member, working collaboratively within your project team and cross-functionally
Strong attention to detail and expert ability to learn new platforms
- Driven to get every last detail landed; precision is key
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms, and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Experience using Excel or other technical platforms to clean large data sets
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.