ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As a Client Strategist, you’ll work directly with global clients to solve their most complicated subscription pricing, monetization, and growth challenges. This role will require you to be an expert in building trust and rapport, managing client projects and deliverables, and thinking strategically.
What you’ll do
• Complete and deliver strategic recommendations to clients and in collaboration with a Business & Pricing Analyst
• Manage the full life-cycle and communication for a client relationship, including:
• Project timelines and deliverables;
• Build custom, visually appealing presentations delivered to both middle management and C-suite executives
• Upsell and cross-sell opportunities among our many products and offerings;
• Travel to client site for initial kickoff and onboarding activities (5% of role);
• Provide valuable, implementable results and recommendations using strategic business analysis
• Serve as a product owner, taking on OKRs to drive improvements and innovations from the front line, including streamlining processes, improving visualizations, creating better storytelling, and anything else to improve the Price Intelligently product
This might be a good fit if you have demonstrated experience...
• Delivering strategic recommendations to C-suites and senior executives, leveraging data to justify ROI and impact
• Excelling in project management, including timeline and communication management, managing client expectations and deliverables, presenting results and recommendations
• Fostering client relationships through strong interpersonal skills and growing renewal revenue from existing accounts
• Continuous improvement of processes through increasing workload capacity, decreasing delivery times, streamlining workflow processes, refining visualizations, etc.
• Have at least 3 years’ of relevant experience
Why our culture is unique
Working at ProfitWell will feel different than what you’re used to, because we’re creating a culture that we believe high performers want to work within and thrive. This culture has tradeoffs you should be aware of though:
• We deeply care about finding truth, giving feedback, and exploring ideas in an environment where everyone has a seat at the table and no one is inherently correct because of a title. This often leads to discussions and debates where the emphasis isn’t on decorum, which we’ve come to learn isn’t an environment where everyone thrives.
• We feel building phenomenal products is an imperative, not an aim. The tradeoff is we can come across too intense.
• We give the entire team full context on the business, considerable freedom, and a vast playground to take ownership. If you are not hyper conscientious and pretty resourceful, you are unlikely to thrive in this environment.
• We are intensely open minded and not easily offended. The tradeoff is that we risk unintentionally, easily offending others.
• We try exceptionally hard to give people the most charitable interpretation in their views and opinions. Sometimes this means we’re just plain naive and need to be educated. We crave this education and guidance on where we’re lacking.
In this environment, you’re going to have days that are difficult, but most days will be exciting. We know we’re not for everyone and that’s ok.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
• Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
• Flexible hours and unlimited vacation (that you can actually take)
• Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid family leave
• Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
• Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
• Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
• Dog friendly office
• In office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress at work
• Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and "just because"
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people with documented disabilities.
Read Full Job Description