Are you great at building relationships? Do you love data and presenting it to others? Smirking a bit because those first two questions seem too on the nose? Then you may just be a perfect fit for the Client Strategist role at ProfitWell.
As we grow, our current customers are valuable resources for future engagements and we want to nurture these relationships in a fun and thoughtful way. That’s where the Client Strategist comes into play. You should be a natural at establishing rapport, asking questions, and building meaningful relationships to the benefit of both our customers and ProfitWell.
Sound interesting? Then get ready for a fun and profitable ride in the battle for our revenue. You'll be joining a small team, so as we grow, your responsibility and ownership of projects will expand, as well.
Skills: Highly Organized, Communication, Leadership, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Networking, Project Management, Relationship Building, Soft People Skills, Trustworthy, Data Analysis, Client Support
- 2-5 years leading large projects in a client facing role
- 1-2 years of financial analysis high desirable
- Effectiveness as a team member (Have you increased capacity? Decreased delivery time? Developed a better process?)
- Ability to foster relationships with clients to grow new revenue from existing accounts
- Excellent at establishing goals and understanding the needs of clients while also leading expectations
- Skilled at data analysis, reporting, and presentations
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with C-level executives
- A strong conviction in output with at least in SaaS or a related field. Works well in a team (we want missionaries here, not mercenaries) and be prepared to prove this. A knowledge for the technical & data side of software, the current market shifts, and certain nuances that accompany them
- Can take all sorts of feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in their abilities
- Excellent communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Proactive in problem solving, comfortable with completing tasks with some level of ambiguity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- A sharp focus on your goals
- A powerful work ethic
- Street smarts
- The ability and desire to advance the mission of ProfitWell
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly passionate about their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in a rapidly changing environment