Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a strategist with exceptional business acumen that can help craft and execute a 5 year vision for an organization while advancing the thinking of senior leaders. You operate with integrity and thrive on ambiguity in an ever evolving environment.
You are a highly organized and effective project management leader that accomplishes through others, but not by being an inspector. You get things done by building alliances through trust, enabling you to keep a group of senior leaders and teams accountable toward big picture business strategies. You are a super communicator that can confidently interface with people at all levels, internally and externally, with clarity and direction in both your verbal and written communication, but also in decks and other collateral.
You are an analytical thinker and have a proven track record of building business cases and sizing market opportunities with several years in a strategy role at a top-tier consulting firm. You are able to marry art with science to help shape recommendations and inform decisions. We would be really impressed if your experience spans consumer packaged goods, retail, and beverage-alcohol.
What the role is
The Chief of Staff is critical to continued success of Drizly’s business. By aligning business units against strategy for a three-sided marketplace model, you will advance the thinking of senior leaders to execute against Drizly’s 5 year plan and beyond. Working directly with Drizly’s COO and CEO, you will be critical to continuing the high performance of the senior leadership team by managing and facilitating important meetings, driving alignment across teams, rolling out and supporting larger strategy efforts, helping us deliver on our financial and other business goals, and taking on a number of ad hoc projects.
From mapping critical touch points, formalizing an approach to budgeting and annual planning processes in partnership with Finance and our People Teams, and other critical business meetings, you will ensure we make smart decisions about how to allocate our resources, grounded against value.
In this role you will:
- Operate as day-to-day lead in key strategy project to inform 2025 vision and beyond
- Support in strategy execution by creating agendas, materials and logistics for recurring cross-functional meetings and strategic planning offsites, meeting regularly with team leads to develop and track progress against goals, and flagging projects or goals requiring resources and attention
- Organize and lead annual planning process to define strategic objectives and build budget across Drizly business; partner closely with Finance, our People Team + business leaders
- Organize, facilitate and evolve weekly leadership meetings to encourage productive dialogue and discussion
- Support a test & learn culture by partnering across teams to formalize an innovation program focused on advancing our critical priorities
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for CEO/COO approval (anticipate requests for additional information, support with additional research or information analysis and surface key takeaways to ensure content is presented in a digestible format)
- Support the CEO/COO in organizing inspiring and informative All Hands meetings to share important business information to the company as well as engage and boost team morale
- Design and develop presentations and speaking points for internal and external audiences
The Other Stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.