Channel Solutions Specialist
- Remotely support and our partners and their customers.
- Monitor the statistics, provide feedback and ensure excellence in the performance of our partner's customer support.
- Provide formal feedback on partner to Markforged Sales and Operations Leadership.
- Act as tier two support for complex issues.
- Work with the Customer Solutions Engineers and Print Systems team on escalated issues
- Collect detailed customer success and product performance data to report to Engineering.
- Mentor and train channel partner technical representatives.
- Represent Markforged professionally to our partners and customers and skillfully manage interactions all the way through to a resolution
- Engineering degree (Bachelor’s or higher) or relevant work experience required.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience ideally in a technical support or customer service role.
- Excellent writing skills and interpersonal communication.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with 3D Printers highly desired.
- Exude patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Ability to travel regionally. Travel could be 10-25% annually.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence. To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.