Channel Director - Mountain at Cybereason
• Train and enable partner sales teams on the Cybereason platform, messaging, and overall engagement model.
Manage deal lifecycle with Resellers from creating new Leads and Pipelines to closing. To include the measurement and reporting in SFDC
• Recruit and develop new partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation.
• Manage all contractual process with Resellers by working with internal stake holders.
• Build executive relationships with our partners to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution
• Work with partners to identify target accounts and to drive demand generation initiatives.
• Drive field marketing initiatives to build pipeline with partners.
• Be part of the overall sales team when selling opportunities with partners (contract negotiations, purchase orders, licensing agreements, etc.)
• Align closely with High Touch Sales, Engineers and Marketing to drive the overall partner engagement.
- Cyber Security Student of the game!
- Ideal candidates will be based in the Mountain Region.
- 8+ years of Security technology sales experience (multiple years channel experience)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with recruiting and managing Security Value Added Resellers, MSP’s, and MSSP’s
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives with partners in order to meet sales quotas.
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey Cybereason to partner audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 100% professional and highly motivated team player.
- Travel required in region plus to Headquarters.