Business Value Director at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question "Am I under attack?" proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a Business Value Director, based either in UK or Boston.
- Build up and expand Business Value function in across 4 key Sales Theatres
- Expand account value and shorten sales cycles for Cybereason’s strategic accounts
- Participate and lead cross-discipline, engagement teams with our customers and senior Cybereason experts from product, sales, pre-sales and post sales
- Facilitate cross-functional discovery sessions to identify and prioritize key value drivers
- Participate in engagements building and delivering business cases that enable customers to address critical business priorities
- Develop strong relationships with field sales and presales leaders, co-developing pursuit priorities and strategies
- Contribute to team thought leadership by consistently synthesizing customer experiences into reusable content and frameworks
- Create industry and Cybereason solution specific value selling tools, programs and initiatives for use in our sales, alliances and marketing organisations
- Support value-selling training activities across the sales ecosystem
Qualifications and Experience
- You have experience as a change leader, able to build and lead a Business Value function in a globally
- You understand the construct and mechanics of how to build up and expand Business Value function and team in a growth stage organisation globally
- You are able to continuously develop the business case for and manage and drive the levers for growth of the Business Value
- You have experience acting as a strategic C-level partner for large Enterprise level customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on projects with varied industry and business imperative focus
- Sufficient knowledge of process and cybersecurity standards
- Proven ability to build consensus and lead in a virtual team environment
- Exceptional business problem solving aptitude combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with risk assessment, especially cyber risk is preferred
- Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills, you will frequently be presenting to C-Level audiences
- 5-7+ years of experience in information technology with emphasis on SaaS applications, security and cyber security for market leading companies
- Experience with a consulting firm focused on strategic IT consulting or implementation roles is an advantage..
- Extensive successful field experience working in sales, pre-sales, or consulting with a proven track record of managing virtual and direct teams
- Proven ability to influence customers
- Proven background in value based technology selling or consulting