Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Toyota, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
In this role, you will be responsible for communicating the business value achieved through Tamr as part of GTM strategy, including developing key content, understanding solution trends on how data is used and partnering with customers to identify, quantify and realize tangible business value.
The business value that we deliver to our customers is our primary differentiator. Amplifying the business value we deliver to our customers is a key strategic priority of the business. As such, you will be able to have a significant impact on the business through your core responsibilities.
- Develop and deliver messaging and content (slides, blogs, ebooks, videos, etc.) that describe Tamr’s value proposition and differentiation
- Analyze customer engagements and industry trends to understand data use cases and communicate the value proposition of mastered data
- Accelerate the sales cycle by working closely with our customers and sales team to establish and document the business case for using Tamr
- Partner with Customer Success to engage with customers during critical phases of deployments to ensure real, tangible business outcome is being realized
- Develop reusable financial models and templates for other customer-facing team members to use in customer conversations
- Provide feedback to internal leadership — Product, Sales, Customer Success, DataOps Engineering — on improvement opportunities that can elevate the value we deliver
- Train and enable other teams on the key principles of business value
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in a consultative role
- Excellent analytical skills; comfortable creating structure out of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable presenting and debating new ideas
- Strong interest in aligning data and analytics to financial benefits
- High business curiosity. You enjoy reading about and understanding how businesses operate
This position is based at our office in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description