Business Systems Manager at Toast
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
As a Business Systems Manager you will manage a team of Salesforce Administrators and developers responsible for providing technical solutions that meet the evolving business needs of the organization. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to scope and implement new technical initiatives, streamline, automate, and simplify processes and educate employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes necessary for the business to operate.
As a Business Systems Manager you will:
- Manage the daily activity of business systems analysts and Salesforce Administrators, who interface with management and users across the organization
- Identify, select, and implement best practices to gather, document, streamline, and improve business processes for the customer success department
- Provide leadership, activity planning, and direction to complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track/resolve issues, and meet project milestones
- Mentor team members, identify/develop opportunities for individual growth, and set a positive example for working in a team environment
- Work with product ownership to manage and prioritize the team’s product backlog
- Facilitate release planning and capacity planning for team’s initiatives
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 4+ years of Project/Program Management, Business Systems Analysis, or similar experience
- Management experience required
- Work experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience leading large scale applications and/or projects
- Excellent organizational, time management & verbal/written communication skills
- Prior work experience managing a CRM or ERP application (Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, etc)
- Experience working with Jira
- Six Sigma Qualifications