Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a senior lead to be our Quote-to-Cash specialist, and bring to life our company’s top strategic and operational objectives. You will be a thought partner to senior business stakeholders in our marketing, sales, and finance teams, helping them operationalize their vision and goals. They will look to you to provide expertise on how to operationalize key GTM initiatives, involving product structures, promotions, quoting, and contracting, and the downstream implications it has on billing and accounting. You will help build highly scalable processes, and guide our evolution to a multi-product company. Your work will have a major impact in improving our customer experience and driving internal team efficiency, and play a critical role in helping Toast scale and grow as the leading player in restaurant technology.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work with a group of cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their goals and operational requirements
- Estimate impact of initiatives to help drive prioritization across our backlog
- Redesign customer and team-member facing processes to improve efficiency
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that simplify the customer journey from quote-to-cash
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements, and work closely with Salesforce architects and administrators to develop systems solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected and used
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
- Regularly report out on project/program status
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years of Sales operations, Revenue operations, Customer Success operations, product management, Salesforce Consulting, or other equivalent experience.
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ and Amendments tool; SF Billing / Netsuite experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations and systems
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required