Business Systems Analyst, Workday HCM
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a multi-project, fast paced and fun environment. You should be experienced business systems analyst with a background in implementing and integrating leading SaaS applications. Work closely with Human Resources to understand business requirements and execute them through successful implementation and testing.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of the team responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of Workday HCM and all Hire to Retire Applications.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support Workday Core HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent and Time Tracking, and other HR Applications (Greenhouse, LMS,…).
- Participate in projects and ensure coverage of all facets of design, development, testing, and a successful end-user experience.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Manages enhancement and project releases for Workday.
- Provide production support for Workday. Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve issues.
- Provides status against plans and escalates issues.
- Conduct research, pilot features and document and prepare recommendations for review.
- Documents configurations for future use and training Day to Day Support (Production Support).
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 2 years of experience as a hands-on Workday Business Analyst (BA), configuring and maintaining modules related to HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent and Time Tracking. Experience in configuring and debugging business processes, validation rules, calc fields, report writing and system security.
- Track record of having implemented, improved and supported SaaS tools.
- Systems-oriented thinking and a general understanding of IT processes.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to work with our internal customers directly to resolve issues.
- Ability to effectively manage confidentiality of information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in any of our amazing Metropolitan locations and take advantage of our commuter benefits.